Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Last minute Christmas decor ideas

Don't you hate when it's the first week of December and people are already using the phrase "last minute" pertaining to Christmas?  Come on.....most of us have not started yet...right?

In my neighborhood, I can count on several neighbors' homes being completely decorated by the day after Thanksgiving!  Please!

Besides, my youngest brother gave me a sweet Thanksgiving arrangement on Thanksgiving and I plan on leaving it out a while.

I am a little ahead of schedule this year and I do plan on baking cookies (a chore "sigh" I've ignored for several years now.)

Here are a few homemade, super cute decor and/or gift ideas.










If you'll be baking this year....add a recipe card for a little extra pizzazz.  They're free!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.